axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Operation changes in Transportation
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:54:04 GMT
Three recommendations:

1) Use RC1 :

http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.0-RC1/

2) Put tcpmon (or the soap monitor, though you need to check out the latest
svn and build from source)  on the incomming and outgoing messages to see
where the problem is originating.

3) Try using XMLBeans instead of ADB - it might solve the problem.

You seem to be using databinding. Try showing us the wsdl and maybe we can
help.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/