axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Wunderlich <martin...@gmx.net>
Subject Re[2]: Problem using deployed Axis web services
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:25:20 GMT
Thanks a lot, Dies, for your detailed explanation! I understand the
principles behind the workings of WSDL2Java much better now. This
whole thing has cost me the better part of an entire week. Then again,
it's my own fault for not having checked the actual method
implementation.
I'm off defining my interfaces now...

All the best,

Martin