axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Derek" <dbenn...@sempratrading.com>
Subject RE: Very Urgent Please help
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:55:00 GMT
It sounds like your problem is the same as mine.
See the thread with "problem with C# client of axis2 service" in the subject.
I am going to see whether a hand-constructed wsdl fixes this problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: MUHAMMAD IQBAL [mailto:iqbalhyd@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:51 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Very Urgent Please help

Hi every one,

Pleae accept my  apologize if this question already been posted.

I have an Axis Web service runing on tomcat, i am trying to consume it
through ASP 2.0 client using MS Soap Toolkit 2.0. I am getting error about :

-------------------------

    * Error Type:

      WSDLReader (0x80020009)

      WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason
is: The download of the specified resource has failed. HRESULT=0x1:
Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:-One of the
parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is
incorrect.

      /agio/soapclient.asp, line 7

    * Browser Type:

      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2)
Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2

    * Page:

      GET /agio/soapclient.asp

    * Time:

      Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 3:47:30 AM

----------------------

Can any one help me in this?

Thanks in advance

Muhammad Iqbal
Software Engineer
Etilize Inc.

cell :0092-300-9377801

This e-mail contains privileged attorney-client communications and/or confidential information,
and is only for the use by the intended recipient. Receipt by an unintended recipient does
not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege.

Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her employees or agents is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us
and delete the original material from your computer.

Sempra Energy Trading Corp. (SET) is not the same company as SDG&E or SoCalGas, the utilities
owned by SET's parent company.  SET is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission
and you do not have to buy SET's products and services to continue to receive quality regulated
service from the utilities.