axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Derek" <dbenn...@sempratrading.com>
Subject RE: problem with C# client of axis2 service
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:21:22 GMT
The WSDL is that which was produced by axis2 when I make the following request:
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/XmlEcho?wsdl
I shall attach my sources so that you can replicate my results.
The XmlEchoClient works just fine even with the bad WSDL.
The .Net client (using "WebReference" objects generated by Visual Studio 2005) seems to be
less tolerent of the WSDL vs actual message mismatch.
Any diagnostic help you could provide would be most helpful.
Thanks,
Derek Bennett
Derek@TheBennetts.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:24 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem with C# client of axis2 service

First -- the <parameter name="dotNetSoapEncFix" value="true"/> issue applies only to
Axis1 using rpc/encoded.

Second, your response message doesn't correspond with your WSDL. Your WSDL is telling .NET
to expect a response message like this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
    xmlns:soapenv="  <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:echoStringResponse xmlns:ns1="  <http://org.apache.axis2/xsd> http://org.apache.axis2/xsd">
        <return>
           [anyType content]

        </return>
     </ns1:echoStringResponse>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

How is it that you produced the response message that you did?

Anne

On 4/17/06, Bennett, Derek <  <mailto:dbennett@sempratrading.com> dbennett@sempratrading.com>