axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Henley" <rob.hen...@freeuk.com>
Subject [Axis2] WSS4J - Trying to engage a module which is not available : addressing
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:10:29 GMT
I am having problems getting a client to work with security (RC2 build). My most promising
attempt so far is with the following client code:

ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
   "C:\\Progra~1\\Apache\\Tomcat5.5\\webapps\\axis2\\WEB-INF\\conf\\axis2.xml");
PurchasingStub stub = new PurchasingStub(ctx,  "http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/Purchasing");

Other combinations of parameters to createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem() have all resulted
in either 'Request does not contain required Security header' from the server (implying to
me that the client didn't use the specified axis2.xml) or a NullPointerException.

With the above code I get:

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to engage a module which is not available
:addressing;
nested exception is:
  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is not available : addressing
  at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadFromClassPath(DeploymentEngine.java:132)

addressing.mar etc are available in the modules directory and axis2 is picking these up ok
when I start tomcat. The problem is that the client is not finding the module. This probably
means that the client has (at last :-) found my axis2.xml, so is a step forward. I've tried
adding all the 'mar' files explicitly to the client classpath but this doesn't seem to help.

Possibly I need an environment variable? Any idea gratefully received!
Rob