axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "nancy" <nancy.aggar...@daffodildb.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] How to send message to a particular instance of that webservice?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:00:43 GMT
Is there no way to set Conversation id or soap header in stub in axis2?

In Axis1, in binding stub generated by axis there were methods to set
header, timeout etc. What is the way to do all this with stubs generated by
axis2?

Please Help

  _____

From: nancy [mailto:nancy.aggarwal@daffodildb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:06 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] How to send message to a particular instance of that
webservice?

Hi,

I want to use Axis2 to create client for invoking the web service running in
BPEL Engine. I have successfully created stub using my BPEl web service's
wsdl. My BPEL service1 invoke another BPEL service2.I have successfully
invoked BPEL service1.But when it invokes service2, I need to send a message
to webservice2 using its conversation ID. I have created stub for second web
service also. But can't find a way how to send message to a particular
instance of that webservice2.

Please Help!!!

Thanks and regards,

Nancy Aggarwal