axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Campbell" <k...@edp.fastfreenet.com>
Subject [Axis2]0.95 MessageReceiver (plain text !!)
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:43:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm sure that when I send a LoginRequest to my service, the MessageContext
which is sent contains a LoginRequest. At OutInAxisOperation line 267 :

MessageContext response = send(mc);

mc is the correct MessageContext where the operation name is "login".
However, I'm also sure that in my MessageReceiver at invokeBusinessLogic :

org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation op =
msgContext.getOperationContext().getAxisOperation();

the operation name has turned into "formatAddress" even though the actual
received message is still a LoginRequest. Hence the data binding error.
Can anyone tell me what might cause this mismatch? I was wondering if there
might be a problem here in the wsdl:

<wsdl:binding name="PAFBinding" type="tns:PAF">
	<soap:binding style="document"

	<wsdl:operation name="login">
		<soap:operation/>
		<wsdl:input></wsdl:input>
		<wsdl:output></wsdl:output>
	</wsdl:operation>

or here in the services.xml

<serviceGroup>
   <service name="PAF">
      <messageReceivers>
         <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
class="edp.ws.paf.generated.PAFMessageReceiverInOut"/>
      </messageReceivers>
      <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">edp.ws.paf.generated.PAFSkeleton</parameter>

      <operation name="login" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out">
         <actionMapping/>
         <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"/>
      </operation>

but I still don't understand why the problem does not occur when I send a
LoginRequest from .NET.

Regards,
Ken