axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Campbell" <k...@edp.fastfreenet.com>
Subject RE: Monitor progress of an AXIS SOAP request and response over http transport
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:18:35 GMT
Hi Martin,

Excuse me butting in, but I was confused by your reply yesterday. If I
understand you correctly you are saying that it is necessary that namespaces
should be network accessible? However, I was under the impression that a
namespace was required to be unique, not accessible. Is that not correct?

Regards,
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: 07 April 2006 14:44
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Monitor progress of an AXIS SOAP request and response over http
transport

Good Morning Daniel-

I'll re-post the solution that I provided for Ken yesterday
1)First and foremost Go LOCAL! in other words place ALL of your files
locally
instead of xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
use "xmlns:soap=file://fu/bar/fubar/"

instead of xmlns:tns="http://www.edp.co.uk/ws/PAF/"
use "xmlns:tns=file://fubar/fubar"

instead  of xmlns:wsdl=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/
use "xmlns:wsdl=file://fubar/

Now once all your local servers ARE proved to be operational you can migrate
different servers

"xmlns:wsdl=file://FuBarServerIPAddress:/FuBarFolder