axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some axis2 deployment questions
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:50:48 GMT
You can use rpc / literal. AFAIK rpc / encoded support is planned - not sure
about 100% though.

You can set your handler in your service.xml by:

<module ref="soapmonitor"/>

That is _not_ part of the operation - its one element below service, such
as:

 *<service* name="RCService"*>*
    *<module* ref="soapmonitor"*/>*
    *<description>*
        Execute Radio Commander
    *</description>*
    *<parameter* name="ServiceClass"
locked="false"*>*com.siemens.swa.plugins.webservices.RCService*</parameter>*
    *<operation* name="rcExecute"*>*
        *<messageReceiver*
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"*/>*
    *</operation>**</service>*

Provided you have a module registed as soapmonitor. The user guide and
migration guide have examples.

HTH,
Robert

*http://www.braziloutsource.com/