axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <>
Subject Re: An RFC example needed!
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:57:47 GMT
Take a look at the migration guide:

There will be a new axis2 release in the upcomming days, and this page will
have an axis 1.x to axis2 data binding (wsdl) example. In the meantime, you
can take a peek here:

BTW, the address example in the axis 1.x uses WSDL style 'rpc encoded' . For
the time being you need to use document / literal with axis2 .