axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Java2WSDL
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:50:11 GMT
Hi Brian,
Are you using the older code? We've introduced a new Java2WSDL class
in the wsdl package (org.apache.axis2.wsdl.Java2WSDL) inside the
codegen module and it has a main method!

Ajith

On 3/16/06, Brennan, Sean (IMS) <BrennanS@imsweb.com> wrote:
> I am trying to create the wsdl file for my service but it appears there
> is no longer a main function in the Java2WSDL class, so I keep getting
> the NoSuchMethodError.
>
> Anyone know how to create wsdl files now?
>
> Thanks.

> Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s)
identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s),
please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.

--
Ajith Ranabahu