axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yariel Ramos Moreno" <yram...@gmail.com>
Subject Module validation failed module.xml
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:07:45 GMT
Hi:

This is the second time I wrote about this problem, but the situation is
diferent now.

I have an Axis2 (0.94 release) web service. It is working fine. Also, I have
a web application in wich the service is invoked. When I do  this, I get the
followin exception:

Module validation failed  module.xml not found  for the module :
addressing; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found  for
the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(
DeploymentEngine.java:542)
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(
FileSystemConfigurator.java:56)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext
(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:39)
    at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem
(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:53)
    at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:86)
    at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:148)
    at facade.struts.model.NewsServiceClient.invokeService(
NewsServiceClient.java:23)
    at facade.struts.model.NewsService.getNewsFrom(NewsService.java:93)
    at facade.struts.action.MenuAction.execute(MenuAction.java:68)
    at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(
RequestProcessor.java:484)
    at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(
RequestProcessor.java:274)
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java
:1482)
    at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
StandardHostValve.java:126)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
StandardEngineValve.java:107)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:869)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Http11BaseProtocol.java:667)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not
found  for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource
(ArchiveReader.java:193)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.loadModulefromResources(
AxisConfiguration.java:385)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(
AxisConfiguration.java:328)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(
DeploymentEngine.java:502)
    at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(
DeploymentEngine.java:537)
    ... 28 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not
found  for the module :   addressing
    at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource
(ArchiveReader.java:158)
    ... 32 more

But when I use the same client code from the main method of a simple class,
outside the web application and the tomcat server, it work fine.

I have made everything conserning with the .axis2 directory (it is created,
with the respective modules directory and address.mar file inside it).

Any idea about this? Do anyone have a solution to this problem? I need some
help very quickly.

Thanks and regards...