axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Type {http://www.opentravel.org/2005B/}AlphaLength1 is referenced but not defined.'
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:28:00 GMT
I just looked at the schema you're importing from
http://www.opentravel.org/2005B/OTA_SimpleTypes.xsd<http://www.opentravel.org/2005B/OTA_SimpleTypes.xsd%22/>

Note that this schema does not have a targetNamespace, therefore the
elements and types defined within this schema are in no namespace. That
would explain why you're getting the "type is not defined" error.

I suggest you include the schema rather than import it. You must also set
your default namespace to null, and reference the OTA types by their local
names only.

I know that Axis 2 currently has a problem dealing with schemas with no
namespace. I'm not sure how Axis 1 will deal with it.

You might suggest to the OTA organization that they should use namespaces.

Anne