axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why Can't I run WSDL2Java on this WSDL?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:56:45 GMT
Jason,

You have multiple schemas with a targetNamespace of "
http://www.opengis.net/wcs". Make sure that you haven't defined the same
element or type more than once.

Also, you must import the "gml" schema into the "wcs" schemas in order to
reference elements and types from the "gml" schema. Likewise, you must
import the "xlink" schema into the "wcs" and "gml" schemas in order to
reference elements and types from the "xlink" schema.

Anne