axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "sajith" <saj...@micc.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis0.94] Duplicated xmlns="" added by StAXSOAPModelBuilder
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:42:13 GMT
Well it seems like parser is not namespace aware. Quick glance in the
XMLInputFactory and saw isNamespaceAware attribute. Try that out

Sajith

  _____

From: pouzerat@gmail.com [mailto:pouzerat@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Gaƫl
Pouzerate
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:24 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis0.94] Duplicated xmlns="" added by StAXSOAPModelBuilder

Hi,

I've got an InputStream containing a soap envelope.
When I use StAXSOAPModelBuilder to create a SOAPEnvelope object, some extra
strings (xmlns="") are added in the resulting envelope!!!
What's the problem here?

The code is pretty simple:

            // InputStream soapStream contains the envelope as a stream
            javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory xmlif =
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance();
            javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader xmlr =
xmlif.createXMLStreamReader(soapStream);
            StAXSOAPModelBuilder builder = new
StAXSOAPModelBuilder(xmlr,null);
            SOAPEnvelope newEnvelope = builder.getSOAPEnvelope ();

My InputStream contains something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/>
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header></soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<DmpPatientRequest xmlns="http://dmp/search/types ">
    <access xmlns="">Acces normal</access>
</DmpPatientRequest>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

But in the resulting SOAPEnvelope I get:
    <access xmlns="" xmlns="">Acces normal</access>

What is hapening here?