axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Robinson" <robin...@gaaoc.us>
Subject [Axis2] Correct location for third party lib(s)
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:53:39 GMT
What is the correct location for third party libraries within an Axis 2
service? Should these be packaged within the .aar file?

I seem to remember reading this information somewhere in the
documentation but was unable to find it today. If it does in fact exist
could someone please point me in the correct direction?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the entity or individual(s) to whom they are
addressed and not for reliance upon by unintended recipients.  If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any files
transmitted are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please delete the entire email and immediately
notify us by email to the sender or by telephone to the AOC main
office number, (404) 656-5171. Thank you.