axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Laura Abalyan" <Laura_Abal...@matria.com>
Subject deplying service on proxied server
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:20:58 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to deploy simple service using AdminClient. My local server comunicated through
procy server, therefore I use the following command:

java -DproxySet=true -Dhttp.proxyHost=10.75.20.134 -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient-l
http://localhost:7005/services \dev\miavita\java\com\miavita\webservices\deploy.wsdd

I am getting http 502 error code and unable to deploy. Can anobody  by any chance  give me
any suggestion on this?

Laura Abalyan
Database/Java Developer
Matria WellCare - NY

Matria Healthcare, Inc.
444 Madison Ave, 8th floor, NYC 10022
(t) 212 251 6312 (f) 212 213 3265
(m) 718 753 3275
laura_abalyan@matria.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged attorney-client
information or protected patient health information. If you are not the above named
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver this email to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, printing, copying, or
distribution of this email or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply email and destroy
this email and any attachments.  Thank you.