axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Doc" <jar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problems getting user exceptions to work
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:58:57 GMT
I have an Axis client stub which was generated from WSDL.  *All* of the
client-side user-defined exceptions extend org.apache.axis.AxisFault.

The equivalent exceptions at the server also extend
org.apache.axis.AxisFault, rather than Exception.

This is a decidedly dodgy area, imo, especially when it comes to interop
with non-Axis clients.