axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Russell Miles <russell.mi...@generaldynamics.uk.com>
Subject RE: Cape Clear SOA Editor Tool
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:04:25 GMT
This email is for Anne re: Cape Clear SOA Editor

Hi Anne,

I'd also be interested in getting a copy of the tool is possible.

Cheers

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 March 2006 14:40
To: axis-user
Subject: Cape Clear SOA Editor Tool

I just received permission from Annrai O'Toole (Founder and Chairman of Cape
Clear) to redistribute the SOA Editor tool. Let me know if you like a copy,
and I'll send it to you.

Anne

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should
not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its
attachments.  Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful.  In compliance with
the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics UK Limited reserves the
right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments,
both inbound and outbound.  Email communications and their attachments may
not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept
liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof.
Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA.  Registered in
England and Wales No: 1911653.