axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Samuel, Johnson" <Johnson.Samuel....@sabre.com>
Subject WSDL - stubs generation
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:09:18 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create WSDL for a service that accepts request as
attachment (XML content). I used wsdl2java to generate the stubs.

I have two issues

1). When request/response attachment part is set as string the stubs
generated throws error while reading the response back.

2). Apart from using "xsd:string" is there a means I can pass my xml
object mapping in attachment. How to define that in my wsdl:message.

Below is the wsdl I created for the service.

Any suggestion/help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

rgds,

----------- WSDL -------------------

<wsdl:message name="MyServiceRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="reqheader" element="eb:MessageHeader"/>

      <wsdl:part name="reqheader2" element="wsse:Security"/>

      <wsdl:part name="reqbody" type="xsd:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="reqpart" type="xsd:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="MyServiceResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="resheader" element="eb:MessageHeader"/>

      <wsdl:part name="resheader2" element="wsse:Security"/>

      <wsdl:part name="resbody" type="xsd:string"/>

      <wsdl:part name="respart" type="xsd:string"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="MyServicePortType">

      <wsdl:operation name="MyServiceRQ">

      <wsdl:input message="tns:MyServiceRequest"/>

      <wsdl:output message="tns:MyServiceResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="MyServiceSoapBinding" type="tns:MyServicePortType">

      <soap:binding style="rpc"

      <wsdl:operation name="MyServiceRQ">

            <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>

            <wsdl:input>

                  <soap:header message="tns:MyServiceRequest"
part="reqheader" use="literal"/>

                  <soap:header message="tns:MyServiceRequest"
part="reqheader2" use="literal"/>

                  <mime:multipartRelated>

                        <mime:part>

                              <soap:body part="reqbody" use="literal"/>

                        </mime:part>

                        <mime:part>

                              <mime:content part="reqpart"
type="text/plain"/>

                        </mime:part>

                  </mime:multipartRelated>

            </wsdl:input>

            <wsdl:output>

                  <soap:header message="tns:MyServiceResponse"
part="resheader" use="literal"/>

                  <soap:header message="tns:MyServiceResponse"
part="resheader2" use="literal"/>

                  <mime:multipartRelated>

                        <mime:part>

                              <soap:body part="resbody" use="literal"/>

                        </mime:part>

                        <mime:part>

                              <mime:content part="respart"
type="text/plain"/>

                        </mime:part>

                  </mime:multipartRelated>

            </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="MyService">

      <wsdl:port binding="tns:MyServiceSoapBinding"
name="MyServiceSOAPPort">

            <soap:address location="http://127.0.0.1:8100/webservice"/>

      </wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>