axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sandip Wadkar" <swad...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: WSDL related
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:41:12 GMT
Hi Anne,

Thanks for reply.

I know how to retrieve WSDL content on browser.  Could you please explain
the steps for wsdl updating because I am not able to get the physical
location of wsdl file.

Sandip

CCWLL Services Dev Group | Zensar-Cisco ODC | (D) +91 (020) 5609 8245

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in
Australia

  _____