axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] where to put signaturePropFile
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:31:29 GMT
Yves,

Yep we have a classloading issue with the security.mar when there are
imports from WSS4J in the code in the service archive:-(. IMHO,
instead of adding to the repo lib dir, if we add those jars into the
'lib' dir of the service archive, that should also work.

I will look into adding the commons-discovery.jar into the security module.

Thanks,
Ruchith