axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Security
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:51:41 GMT
Hi Ameet,

In the case of the security module... simply engaging the module is
not sufficient.

You also have to provide security module configuration with respect to
the service in the service.xml file.

This behaviour is useful since we will be just able to turn on
security for a given service  and _not_ for another service in the
same axis2 repo, when the security module is engaged globally (as in
your case ).

Thanks,
Ruchith