axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Using the security module
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:41:49 GMT
Hi All,

There's problem in accessing the passwordCallbackClass class provided
by a service (packaged within the service archive) within the security
module.

Therefore right now we have to have the following jars in the
"WEB-INF/lib" directory to enable the security module to work
properly.

commons-discovery-0.2.jar
wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar
xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
bcprov-jdk13-131.jar

Thanks,
Ruchith

On 3/21/06, Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.fernando@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have to fix these problems to get the security module working with
> Axis2 on Java 1.5 and we will fix this for the 0.95 release.
>
> With JDK 1.5 we need to have xalan additionally for the security
> module to function properly.
>
> Also we have to revisit how we package the dependency jars in the
> security module and axis2 to avoid classloader problems.
>
> Thanks trying and reporting these issues.
>
> - Ruchith
>
> On 3/21/06, Siamak Haschemi <siamak.h@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hello Ruchith.
> >
> > Yes, you're right. I'm using the java version "1.5.0_06".
> >
> > Is the usage of Java 1.5 not recommened?
> >

> > Thanks a lot,
> > Siamak Haschemi
> >
> > Ruchith Fernando schrieb:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > are you using JDK 1.5 ?
> > >
> > > I'm trying this with JDK 1.4 and didn't get the problem since the
> > > xalan stuff seems to be available in the Sun JDK 1.4
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ruchith

If