axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] wss4j
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:23:20 GMT
Hi Rob,

Yes the repository is just a directory with a certain structure as shown below:

repo_dir

  +-> services/
   |              |
   |             +-> foo.aar
   |             +-> bar.aar

   |-> modules/
   |             +-> a.mar
   |             +-> b.mar

   |-> conf/

                +->axis2.xml

I addition to the above you can have optional 'lib' directories at
each service, module and repo level holding the common jars to be used
in each scope.

Thanks,
Ruchith