axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Franz Fehringer <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:42:17 GMT
I checked and tcpmon still suffers from AXIS-2373 (resend does not work).
The fix i attached to AXIS-2373 is really simple (although it is
possible in principle that behaviour differs among platforms and JREs).
Can some Axis(2) developer have a look at it?
Should i file a ws-commons issue?

Greetings

Franz