axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Williams <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 0.95] SERIOUS BUG FIX + Recursive data types and choice particles
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 05:47:21 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thanks Ajith!&nbsp; I've posted a new issue
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-523">http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-523</a>)
with the patches
rather than applying them to the separate issues since I didn't have
the patches separated.&nbsp; Hope this is not too troublesome.<br>
As I use jira for other Apache projects (e.g., Lucene), I should have
known better. <br>
I greatly appreciate you efforts and that of the whole Axis2 team!<br>
Chuck<br>
 style="font-size: smaller; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: -2.4em;"><br>
wrote on
 cite="midf43ea5790603262108q77a8b43fj8fd68e4d3f7b43c2@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi Chuck,
Thanks a lot for the update. I've already added the mentioned issues
to the Jira. Just for the record, it is better if you can attach the
patch into the Jira since Jira has this grant licence thing. So ASF is
safe if the patch came through Jira.
BTW we very much appreciate your efforts with Axis2. Hopefully we'll
be able to have all the features you guys need in Axis2 1.0 release

Ajith

On 3/27/06, Chuck Williams <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:chuck@manawiz.com">&lt;chuck@manawiz.com&gt;</a>