axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Problems in accessing the service using Axis2
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 05:16:24 GMT
Hi Kashif,

I reproduced the problem here. And I tested sending the SOAP message
using TCPMon only (i.e. without using Axis2 client). But then again I
got the same problem from the server side.

Can you please check again the server side and let me know.

-- Chinthaka

Kashif Saleem wrote:
> Hi Eran,
>         I moved to axis2.0.94.Thanks for your suggestion.But now when I am accessing
my python webservice.I am getting the following message.I am just wondering about the cause
of this failure.As my python client is running successfully on this endpoint address:http://www.basis.ncl.ac.uk/web-services/sbml.py.I
would appreciate if you could tell me the possible cause of this error,even though it is telling
that its because  of the server error but I am not convinced by it because my python client
is running correctly on the same  server using same web-service and operation.
> Attached with this mail is my TestClient and ClientUtil which would give you a better
idea to track down the problem.

> I would appreciate your help.
>

> Kind Regards
> Kashif Saleem
>

> nks34@geron007:~/Desktop/softwares/axis2/samples/userguide/src$ java -classpath $CLASSPATH
userguide/clients/TestClient
> - Deploying module : addressing
> - Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream
instead is recommended.
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error 500 . Error Message is <!DOCTYPE HTML
PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> [...]
> <H1>Internal Server Error</H1>
> The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.<P>
> Please contact the server administrator,
>  basis@ncl.ac.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.<P>
> More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.<P>
> <HR>
> <ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.basis.ncl.ac.uk Port 80</ADDRESS>
> </BODY></HTML>
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:245)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:449)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:317)
       at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:267)
> [...]
> <TITLE>500 Internal Server Error</TITLE>
> </HEAD><BODY>
> <H1>Internal Server Error</H1>
> The server encountered an internal error or
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.<P>
> Please contact the server administrator,
>  basis@ncl.ac.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.<P>
> More information about this error may be available
> in the server error log.<P>
> <HR>
> <ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.basis.ncl.ac.uk Port 80</ADDRESS>
> </BODY></HTML>
>
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPOverHTTPSender.send(SOAPOverHTTPSender.java:128)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:284)

>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler at
>>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.buildClientConfigurati
>>> onContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:68) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.<init>(Axis2Sample
>>> DocLitPortTypeStub.java:53) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.userguide.TestClient.foo(TestClient.java:35) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.userguide.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:21) Caused by:
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadClient(DeploymentEngine.ja
>>> va:272) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.buildClientConfigurati
>>> onContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:60) ... 3 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler; nested exception
>>> is: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.buildModule(DeploymentEngine.j
>>> ava:743) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration.ja
>>> va:433) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEngine
>>> .java:329) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadClient(DeploymentEngine.ja
>>> va:269) ... 4 more
>>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> org.apache.axis.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.getHandlerClass(Utils.java:136) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.addFlowHandlers(Utils.java:116) at
>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.buildModule(DeploymentEngine.j
>>> ava:727) ... 7 more