axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Greif <jeff.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve Web Service name in Axis2
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:30:32 GMT
Look up javadoc for java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemResource() or
getSystemResourceAsStream().
Using this, you can have the file in your service's classpath, e.g.
axis/WEB-INF/classes/
Relative to this directory you can name the file
resources/newService/config.xml and get it using
ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("resources/newService/config.xml");

Jeff