axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 04:31:44 GMT
If it is just the namespace -> Java package mapping you are concerned
about, try the following options:

-N, --NStoPkg <argument>=<value>
    mapping of namespace to package

-p, --PkgtoNS <argument>=<value>
    package=namespace, name value pairs

--
Dies KOPER <dies@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July 2005)
Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov 2005)