axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian Shields <>
Subject Axis2 and JBoss 4.0
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:47:32 GMT
Hi All,
I am currently using Axis2 and WSS4J as a test environment for some
secure services. I want to now deploy these secure services on a JBoss
4.0 AS. My experience with JBoss is limited, this work has been carried
out by another member of the group. We have an ejb application which
uses a stateless session bean to implement the web services interface.
At the moment this is all deployed using JBossWS. Has anybody deployed
Axis2 as a service within JBoss 4.0? Is it straightforward. There is the
option of changing to JBoss WS, but I am using other Axis2 features like
handlers that I would rather not drop.
Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I could go about this
transition? Any documentation on the web where this has been tried?

Brian Shields BSc. MSc.,
PhD Candidate,
Department of Information Technology,
National University of Ireland,