axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Pelly" <gpe...@esri.com>
Subject RE: Deploy fine - where's my methods?
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:28:25 GMT
Christina,

Take a look at the deploy.wsdd file created by axis when you ran
JAVA2WSDL. Under the <service> tag will be a <parameter> tag with the
"allowedMethods" such as this:
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="main echoValue"/>

or, if you allowed all methods from the class, it would look like:

You may want to try running undeploying, changing the deploy.wsdd to
allow all methods (as shown above), and then redeploying.

Greg

________________________________

From: Christina Wulf [mailto:CW@decon.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:30 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: SV: Deploy fine - where's my methods?

Hi Subir :O)

Thanks for your reply....

That's exactly my problem - when I access
http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet
<http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet>  it shows me the
service DataFacade but the methods aren't listed...

When I go to http://localhost:8080/axis/services /DataFacade it tells me
that I have a web service.... - but if I don't have any methods listed?!

Kind Regards

Christina