axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Orr" <torr0...@gmail.com>
Subject Determining the request path for logging [1.x]
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:16:09 GMT
I've got logging set up to log requests, responses, and faults to
seperate log files. The problem is that I cannot reliably tell which
request ties to with response or fault. Using timestamps is completely
unreliable. I set it to log the thread information, but this is
repeated everytime the thread services a new request so you cannot get
reliable info this way either. So, my question is: what approach do
you use to link a specific request to a specific repsonse/fault for
logging etc.

Thanks
-T