axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Schreiber" <hendrik.schrei...@datastream.net>
Subject RE: Which Axis for WebLogic 9.1?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:23:01 GMT
Lars,

Yeah - the problem is definitely similar, which is why I'd like to find
'matching' versions. I.e. which version of Axis does play well with
WebLogic 9.1 - if there is one at all that does that.

We compared filesizes etc and concluded that the webservices.jar that
ships with 9.1 is a different one than the one shipping with 8.1. So the
problem is similar, but not the same.

-hendrik