axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ameet Hasmucrai Amarchande" <Am...@bci.co.mz>
Subject RE: [axis2] - 0.95 - WSDL2Java and OMElement
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:40:56 GMT
Hi Ajith,

I went to templates and indeed it is pointing to the right package there.
I will try to find where my mistake is.

Thanks,

Ameet

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajith Ranabahu [mailto:ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com]
Sent: segunda-feira, 27 de Março de 2006 10:10
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [axis2] - 0.95 - WSDL2Java and OMElement

Hi Ameet,
Believe me, No question is stupid or silly :)
What I meant was "templates" since the actual class name is picked
from the template. these templates are at
org.apache.axis2.template.java package. My guess is somehow the wrong
templates are picked up by the codegenerator (which is highly unlikely
though)

Ajith

On 3/27/06, Ameet Hasmucrai Amarchande <Ameet@bci.co.mz> wrote:
> Hi Ajith,
>
> Sorry for my silly question: when you say "correct templates" you mean "correct libraries"?
> I am pointing AXIS2_HOME to the 0.95 bin release and issuing the WSDL2Java command.
> It generates de classes but, when I try to compile them using the same libraries of 0.95,
it says it cannot find symbol OMElement in org.apache.axis2.om.

--
Ajith Ranabahu