axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:45:07 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I use the following command.

java -cp "%AXISCLASSPATH%;%CLASSPATH%" org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 8080
10.125.79.152 8080

(class path has all the axis 1.2 jar files).

It gives me the following error.

java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind

I am using the tomcat 5.5.9 which is listening on 8080 port. I have
deployed my web services in tomcat.

So I actually wanted to understand what are these ports that I am
specifying so that I can configure it properly.

Regards,

Subir Sasikumar