axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:05:55 GMT

Hi,

Was this a question or answer??? I think the answer was to some other
thread.

Regards,

Subir

________________________________

From: Franz Fehringer [mailto:feh@isogmbh.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 3:28 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: TCP mon (Axis1 and Axis2)

And, by the way, what happened to the project of factoring out tcpmon
into WS commons?

Greetings

Franz

subir.sasikumar@wipro.com schrieb:

Hi,

This may be very basic question. Can some one tell me how can I set up
TCPmon is my system.

I tried with what was mentioned in the following url
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMo
nitorTcpmon

But without understanding what is what I am not able to configure any
thing here.

I am a novice in this field.

Regards,

Subir S

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com