axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject TCP mon
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:45:05 GMT

Hi,

This may be very basic question. Can some one tell me how can I set up
TCPmon is my system.

I tried with what was mentioned in the following url
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMo
nitorTcpmon

But without understanding what is what I am not able to configure any
thing here.

I am a novice in this field.

Regards,

Subir S