axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ali Sadik Kumlali <as_kuml...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Questions about "java:MSG"
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:50:18 GMT
Hi Dink,

I'm designing the same structure with Axis2 for my project. Although I'm not sure it's the
best, I will implement 1th and 2nd as sync and 3th one as async. In this scenario, client
must have a listener for the 3th.

But I don't know what the "java:MSG" is and how to implement async service with it.

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

Dink <tclo@ms.iii.org.tw> wrote:     Thanks for your reply. What you draw is really
my  case.

 Message  1.                                      request
            Client ----------------> Server

Message  2.          ack response
           Client  <--------------- Server

... (time passes)

                     actual  result
Message 3. Client <---------------  Server

 I have thought of two kinds of  situation for the above case.
 The first situation, I regard the  message 1 and 2 as the synchronous message pattern
 and the message 3 is the  asynchronous one.  The second situation, I regard the three messages
 as the asynchronous messages.  I don't know which kind of situation is suitable for my  case.

 Besides, I don't know if the "java:MSG" provider  programming mode I used can fulfill the
asynchronous case.
If it  can not achieve the asynchronous transmission, how can I do  that?

 Regards,

 Dink  Lo