axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dink" <t...@ms.iii.org.tw>
Subject Re: Questions about "java:MSG"
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:41:28 GMT
Thanks for your reply. What you draw is really my case.

Message 1.                                      request
           Client ----------------> Server

Message 2.          ack response
           Client <--------------- Server

... (time passes)

                    actual result
Message 3. Client <--------------- Server

I have thought of two kinds of situation for the above case.
The first situation, I regard the message 1 and 2 as the synchronous message pattern
and the message 3 is the asynchronous one. The second situation, I regard the three messages
as the asynchronous messages. I don't know which kind of situation is suitable for my case.

Besides, I don't know if the "java:MSG" provider programming mode I used can fulfill the asynchronous
case.
If it can not achieve the asynchronous transmission, how can I do that?

Regards,

Dink Lo