axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ken Campbell" <k...@edp.fastfreenet.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] 0.95 installation
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:57:22 GMT
Hi Eran,

Thanks for your reply; I'm afraid no miracles, only a 404 error from Tomcat.
But then this was my point, I wasn't really expecting axis2.zip to provide
me with a web service. If I unzip it I get the axis2 folder. Put that in
webapps, restart Tomcat (5.5), I get a 500 error:

root cause:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getOperations()Ljava/util/HashMap;

org.apache.jsp.listServices_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.listServices_jsp:
90)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:3
22)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

I'm running 0.94 at the minute, and to get that to run I needed the axis2
folder and the axis2.war in webapps.

As I'm not seeing miracles, maybe there is something else I need to do; or
do I just not have enough faith :-)

Regards,
Ken