axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yu-Hui Jin <yuhui....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPC turned to Document
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:55:02 GMT
Thanks, Deepal,

I thought META-INF dir is just used for dumping resources that are needed by
the webapp such as context.xm. But anyway, I put the WSDL and XSD under the
META-INF dir. Still it does not work.

It's surprising to me that by the following syntax of the URL, it'll look
for the file under the META-INF dir. Please enlighten, thanks!

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/FusionIMSService?wsdl

-Hui