axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yu-Hui Jin <yuhui....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 WSDL compliance and intelligent support for generation
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:45:24 GMT
Thanks, Anne,

I switched to use "document" style and @type. The codegen is done without
exceptions. However, my eclipse, after compiling the code,  says the "
org.apache.axis2.om.OMElement.MY_QNAME" could not be found in the following
line of code:
  (org.apache.axis2.om.OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory(), param.getPullParser
(org.apache.axis2.om.OMElement.MY_QNAME));

Using @element does not cause the problem. Eclipse compiles fine in that
case.

thanks,

-Hui