axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to debug Axis2 WSDL2Java
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:52:23 GMT
Hi,
I have to admit that the WSDL2Java tool has poor error messages. The
primary reason for the tool to have hideous error messages is that it
does no validation so far. What you can do for now is to use something
like the Capeclear SOA editor to validate the WSDL.
If the WSDL is valid and the codegen still complains please attach the
WSDL (you might need to file a JIRA as well :)). In the meantime we'll
try to make the WSDL2java error messages more meaningful.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu