axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The REST call syntax
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:28:30 GMT
Hi,
Hmm.. You seem to have done the right thing. Indeed services with
parameters can be invoked through REST and we follow the IRI style
(http://www.w3.org/2005/08/wsdl/style/iri) to construct a message from
the parameters we get in the query string.
The operation name is picked from the URL so your URL should contain
the right service name (with correct case) and the opertion name also
with the correct case.
However I think the problem may be due to the URL based dispatching
not working properly.

You can try this workaround
 - Modify the request to include a SOAPAction with the value of the
operation name
   That should force the SOAPActionBasedDispatcher to action and pick
the right operation

--
Ajith Ranabahu