axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cyrille Le Clerc <cyrille.lecl...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: gzip and org.apache.axis.client.Call
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:32:20 GMT
   Hello,

   VersionSoapBindingStub is a client stub generated from the wsdl.

You can generate a client stub of your remote service looking at :
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#WSDL2JavaBuildingStubsSkeletonsAndDataTypesFromWSDL
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/UsingCommandLineTools

Once you have generated these stubs (including xxxBindingStub and
xxxServiceLocator), you can follow the code sample described in
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/GzipCompression

   Cyrille

--
Cyrille Le Clerc