axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing services at xmethods.net
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:04:04 GMT
I mean that the WSDLs for many of these services aren't valid.

xmethods doesn't provide a toolkit -- it just provides a place for people to
post their services -- it's up to the folks that post their service to make
sure that they are valid. Many are not.

If the WSDL isn't valid, wsdl2java is likely to barf on it.

Anne