axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anamitra.Bhattachar...@mro.com
Subject Re: client_config.wsdd and -Daxis.ClientConfigFile
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:59:10 GMT
thanks Davnum - I got it working. So what I presume is - this api has
changed in Axis 2 - right? or the generated wsdl2java code contains this
piece of code [which u asked me to refer to]

thanks
Anamitra

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             02/15/2006 02:27                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: client_config.wsdd and
             Please respond to         -Daxis.ClientConfigFile
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

my bad. get the sources and grep for XMLStringProvider in the test cases.

thanks,
dims

On 2/15/06, Anamitra.Bhattacharyya@mro.com
<Anamitra.Bhattacharyya@mro.com> wrote: