axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Santunu Podder <SPod...@closepf.com>
Subject Service Style ? XML : RPC
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:42:01 GMT
Hi,

I am confused about these service styles.

Can anyone please let me know when to use XML service style and when  to
use RPC?

If the client is in .NET and the service has been implemented in java,
should we set the service style as XML ?

Regards,
Santunu

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from
your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Close Premium Finance
shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Close Premium
Finance does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.