axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lessard, Paul" <Paul.Less...@FLHosp.org>
Subject RE: Axis2 interoperability with .Net
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:16:44 GMT
Anne,

I'm using 0.94 of Axis2, and I basically followed the first example on
the User Guide.  I just deployed out the axis2.war to my tomcat server,
and posted a WebService in an aar file.  The aar has the compiled code
with 1 exposed method, and a services.xml in the META-INF subdir of the
aar.  Here is the services.xml:

<service name="AdmitToDpl">

    <description>

        This is a sample Web Service with two operations,echo and ping.

    </description>

    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">AdmitToDplWebService</parameter>

    <operation name="admitToDpl">

        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>

    </operation>

</service>

The publicly exposed method is the following:

public OMElement admitToDpl(OMElement admitNumbers)

{

            OMElement dplCodes = null;

            try

            {

                        dplCodes = setupReturnDocument();

                        Vector v = getDplCodes(admitNumbers);

                        addDplCodes(dplCodes, v);

            }catch(Exception e)

            {

                        System.err.println("(admitToDpl): Could not
retrieve a list of DPL codes for the passed in numbers. "+e);

            }

            Return dplCode;

}

The remaining code I don't believe is relevant, but I can supply it if
you need.  The code does compile, and the web service works perfectly
when using the axis2 EchoBlockingClient.java skeleton to access the web
service.  Is there any more information I can provide?

Thank you,

Paul Lessard